LDAP and Netware 5

From: Richard van Denzel <richardd@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 20:58:47 +0200

Hi All,

I'm (still) desperate on my configuration for LDAP. I've now gotr most
of the syntax figured out:

ldap_auth -h hinlfs01 -b "cn=Iedereen,ou=services,o=interaccess" where
Iedereen equals the group everyone (contains all users).

Is there someone whos has experience in using Netware 4 or 5 as the LDAP
server and who can give me some clues where to look for the solution as
how to configure for LDAP authentication?

Thanx,

Richard.