RE: cookie problems

From: Blue Lang <blue@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 14:16:12 -0400 (EDT)

> Note to web authors, please respect people's right to
> reject cookies, particularly permanent ones, and don't
> offer them from static internal pages.

Dave,

I tried to follow this thread back, but got lost. Can you possibly
elaborate on that last bit a little? Is the issue that no page with a
cookie will ever be cached, or is something more sinister going on?

I do a lot of web-based tool design, and use the heck out of squid, so I'm
always looking for gotchas in there..

Thanks!

--
Blue Lang