Email question

From: <ESnetDGM@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 16:00:17 EST

I am new to this mailing list and hope this is not to simple a question so
bear with me (Thanks).
I have a server that has RH 6.0 /Squid 2.2. I am using this for users on an
internal subnet to get access to an outside ISP through ADSL connection. The
server has two interfaces that both work (eth0 and eth1).
The proxy works great for all users on the internal network after the config
of their web browser of choice. The problem comes when they try to access
the remote email via that same browser. I can access the mail with a valid
user name on the server but not on any other box on the network. Can anyone
make any suggestions?
I would also like to know the proper variable in the squid.conf file for
https connections. Does anyone know this setup. Thanks in advance for any
help rendered.
David McMillan
TFG