Anyone else having dramas with www.zone.com?

From: Ian Chaloner <ianc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 11:35:45 +0800

Hello

Customers are complaining about a zone.zat file that is always 'out of
date'.

Microsoft are being less than helpful with this problem, believe me I
have tried..

I haven't been able to gather what web browsers (IE or NS) complaining
customers are using.

I have a STABLE4 Redhat6.0 box running with trans proxy via ipchains -
grabbing 80, 3128, and 8080.

The Linux box is the default gateway for our access servers.

Here's what I've tried to stop squid caching anything from zone.com:

acl Local dst 207.46.172.0/24
no_cache deny Local

acl QUERY urlpath_regex cgi-bin \?
no_cache deny QUERY