RE: socks proxy & newbie

From: Waibel Niki <niki.waibel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 09:09:36 +0100

you need to add socks to your linux box.
i have asked that before and got serveral answers.
(i have not yet implemented the stuff).

you need to put a socks client to your linux box:
http://www.socks.nec.com/
... there you can get the source.
maybe you have tell squid that it HAS TO use the socks lib.
(hey shitt - du sprichst ja deutsch!)

BTW: your email addr does not work!

niki