Re: How can I configure squid not to do caching?

From: <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 12:33:26 +0000

*sigh*

The default squid.conf that comes with squid is one of the most important
pieces of documentation about it all that there is. You would be well
advised to read it from top to bottom. Twice.

Add:
acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0

_before_ your no_cache entry.

If you actually take the time to look through the file, you'll find that
it's probably already there, but commented out.