Re: RADIUS authenticator

From: Marc van Selm <marc.van.selm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 09:31:53 +0100

At 05:44 PM 11/5/99 +1100, you wrote:
>Hi there Marc,
>
>A while ago (1-Dec-1998) you wrote to the Squid users mailing list about a
>RADIUS authenticator you had written for squid.
>
>Do you still have it available? Would you be able to e-mail me a copy?
>I'm running Squid on Solaris, and want to avoid re-inventing the wheel if
>I can.

Here it is: http://selm.www.cistron.nl/~selm/authtools/

Just be aware I can't support the kit due to lack of time (and loads of
other hobbies) but I you find bugs and make fixes for it I'll try to
publish them...

>Kind regards,
>James Carter

Marc van Selm
NATO C3 Agency
Communication Systems Division, A-Branch
Tel: +31 70 3142454
E-mail: marc.van.selm@nc3a.nato.int
Private: selm@cistron.nl, selm@het.net, http://www.cistron.nl/~selm