HELP NEEDED "Forward denied"!!!

From: Balgansuren <balgaa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 18:22:38 +0800 (CST)

Hello,

Today I installed Squid-2.3.DEVEL3 in the Redhat Linux 6.1.
I successfully compiled, installed and configured, but I am not sure for
my configuration.

When I try to connect other WWW site through Squid cache server, I got
following error message:

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.sun.com/

The following error was encountered:

    Forwarding Denied.

This cache will not forward your request because it is trying to enforce a
sibling relationship. Perhaps the client at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is a cache
which has been misconfigured.

Your cache administrator is myusername@domainname.

Generated Tue, 16 Nov 1999 10:09:05 GMT by localhost.localdomain
(Squid/2.3.DEVEL3)

I didn't find any information about this error from
http://squid.nlanr.net/.

Where did I wrong configuration in squid.conf file?
What is your suggestion?

Please help me.

Best Regards
Balgansuren