Forcing squid to refresh some URLs

From: Jati Setiawan <jati@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 20:55:29 +0700

Hello folks,

I maintain a couple of web servers which contain a few virtual sites accessed through squid proxy.
There is a time I need to change the ip address of a virtual site (by reconfiguring the DNS server)
from webserver A to webserver B (to point to the new documents reside in B).
I want this change impacts immediately to the contents of the docs involved already stored in the proxy
(old documents from A) to synchronize with the new ones. How could i force squid to refresh its cache
for some certain sites so the clients can see the updates as soon as possible?

TIA,

Jati