Setting up Httpd Accelerator.

From: kay arr <kayarr_1999@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 19:49:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I wish to set up a httpd-accelerator. I have a HTTP
server running at port 81 and squid running on the
same machine at port 80.

I have the following configuration in squid.conf:

http_port 80
httpd_accel_host localhost
httpd_accel_port 81

When I try to access the localhost through the squid,
I get the following error message:

While trying to retrieve the URL: xxxxxx
The following error was encountered:
Access Denied.
Access control configuration prevents your request
from being allowed at this time. Please contact your
service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

Any help is appreciated.