Reply_body_max_size as ACL

From: Grant Slater <gslater@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 17:44:23 +0200

Squiders,

Would it not be a good idea to make "reply_body_max_size" from Squid 2.3
Tree an ACL, this seems a much better option than the current global
setting.

If I'm not mistaken ACL's are only once checked before any header is
received from the Web site so this could be a problem. Maybe this could be
implemented in a similar manner as delay pools?

Grant Slater

PS: Sorry I can't implement this myself I'm lacking in the C department.