Macromedia Flash

From: Vladas Lapinskas <vladas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 09:36:53 +0200

Hello!

My user's are trying to download a Macromedia Flash.
In case to download they have to register on Micromedia, but they have the
following error:

HTTP Error 405
405 Method Not Allowed
The method specified in the Request Line is not allowed for the resource
identified by the request. Please ensure that you have the proper MIME type
set up for the resource you are requesting.
Please contact the server's administrator if this problem persists.

The line from "Form" page source:

<form name="create_account"
action="/bin/MM/software/trial/create_account.jsp?BV_SessionID=498458161.943
254917&BV_EngineID=falgfedjlgkbfdmcfmjcfjgdjn.0" method="POST">

Could you please help me to allow user's to register on Macromedia.

Thank you in advance!

--
Vladas Lapinskas
PS. To reproduce the error, please go to the