problem with NCSA authentication

From: Christian Hammers <ch@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 15:06:19 +0100

Hello list

I have a problem with NCSA authentification. We installed it for an
intranet of one of our clients and they report the sometimes their MAC
users have to wait several minutes until the authentification completes.
We were unable to find any notice about an error in the log files.

Does anybody has an idea what could delay the MAC's users authentification ?

bye,

 -christian-

--
Christian Hammers             WESTEND GmbH               Tel 0241/701333-0
ch@westend.com     DPN Verbund-Partner Aachen u. Dueren    Fax 0241/911879