Transparent Proxy with Cisco

From: Faez Itrat <faez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 20:26:05 +0500

Hi,
   am trying to implement transparent proxy using Cisco, i'm running
squid2.2 Stable5 on Sun Box, the problem we r getting is that although
matches r coming on route-map in Cisco but we r unable to see any
matches on squid(ipnat) for this route map, my config is given below, if
anyone can help me regarding this i would be highly obliged

  permit tcp any any eq www
    permit tcp any any eq ftp
    permit tcp any any eq www established
    permit tcp any any eq ftp established