Can Squid send an email when acl matched

From: Simon Bryan <sbryan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 09:46:09 +1100

Hi,
We have set up a number of acl's that are working and are serving up their
deny_info pages nicely. However for monitoring purposes (we are a school)
we would like to know when certain acl's have been matched.

Is it possible for Squid to fire off an email or some other alert whenever it
matches a particular acl?

I have looked through the conf file and faq but could not see anything that
leapt out at me.

Thanks,

--
Simon Bryan                    sbryan@olmc.nsw.edu.au