allowing access to secured sites

From: Motley Fool <mdewar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 21:28:23 -0500

NOt sure this got thru.
haven't seen it show up so will try again.

running the nt version of squid (no flames please). the version by romeo.

anyhow it is working fine except for when we try to get to like nationbanks
secrued site to check bank account or authorize net to do our credit card
transactions the sites will not come up.
i assume its a setting in squid.conf but i can not find it. does squid
allow for these type of sites ? if so what setting do i need to enable.
i have read the faq on the squid home page and searched the archives but
found nothing that seemed to be related.

thanks
mark