Real audio problem

From: Todd Vinson <tvinson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 11:29:13 -0800

All,

I have been using Squid ver 2.2STABLE5 for some time now with great
results except for Real Audio content. Before using Squid I was using
NS Proxy 3.52 which did not seem to exhibit the same behavior. Here is
what happens when I try to connect to let's say www.abcnews.go.com:

1. Click on RA link.
2. Player executes.
3. Real audio content buffers at over 200K per second.
4. As soon as buffering is complete, I receive "Connection to server
has been lost, you may be experiencing network problems."

I have verified that it is not a network problem. Also, as a point to
note, my RA player is the G2 version using an http based proxy - Squid.
All settings are to "use http only" under transport.

Any and all help/experiences would be great!

Thanks.