Re: blocking web pages based on content

From: Panagiotis Malakoudis <pmal@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 10:15:39 +0200

I believe that the only way to do that is by blocking java. Sites that open
other sites when you click on the close button use Java to do that.
I really don't know if you could block specific java instructions. Just by
looking at the acl statements at the squid.conf I don't think there is such
an option.

Panagiotis S. Malakoudis

Systems Administrator
SPACE HELLAS S.A.