Re: SGML Squid FAQ

From: Jens-S. Voeckler <voeckler@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 20:16:38 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 3 Dec 1999, Curt Johnson wrote:

]> > From: Curt Johnson [SMTP:cjohnson@arrayservices.com]
]> >
]> > Could anyone point me to the location of the Squid FAQ in SGML form or
]> > a tarred copy of the HTML docs?
]> >
]> What's the difference? HTML is (an instance of) SGML.
]
]SGML tool like sgml2lyx don't like HTML. Also I can't seem to find even a
]tarred copy of the HTML for download.

I second Curt, because it is quite comfortable to have a local copy to dig
through instead of waiting (even though I am using caches) for the
documents to trickle overseas.

Le deagh dhùrachd,
Dipl.-Ing. Jens-S. Vöckler (voeckler@rvs.uni-hannover.de)
Institute for Computer Networks and Distributed Systems
University of Hanover, Germany; +49 511 762 4726