Re: delay parameters

From: Panagiotis Malakoudis <pmal@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 12:22:10 +0200

The second numbers indicates how fast your connection will be if there is
available bandwidth.
Giving 500/500 means that the speed will be limited to that numbers at any
time while giving 500/3000 will give you by default 500 minimum and if there
is available bandwidth you could reach speeds up to 3000.
It is basically Commited and Bursting speed numbers.

Panagiotis S. Malakoudis

Systems Administrator
SPACE HELLAS S.A.