RE: Preventing incomplete file downloads in cache

From: Karl Ferguson <karl@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 08:47:52 +0800

Sure is - in your squid.conf look for the following lines:

quick_abort_min
quick_abort_max
quick_abort_pct

I personally would use quick_abort_pct - so if a download was over 10%
completed then it'd continue to get the file. There's plenty of
documentation on it.

Karl Ferguson
Network Engineer					Tel: +61 8 9481 4010
Corporate Computer Consultants Pty Ltd	Fax: +61 8 9481 4767
Level 1/220 St Georges Tce, Perth WA	http://www.ccc.com.au