Inserting Code

From: Chris Wilson <binx@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 02:14:27 -0800

Hello,

    I current have squid 2.2 and a transparent proxy server setup on my network, here is what I need to do:

        I need to, somehow, have squid insert code in to a document when it is cached (a simple popup window to let my customers know when there is going to be network downtime), simply so my customers can see messages when they are browsing where ever they are at. If anyone may know how to do this, I would apreciate any feedback possible :).

Thank you.

Chris Wilson