ftp proxy

From: Martijn de Munnik <M.H.M.deMunnik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 11:58:24 +0100 (MET)

As far as I can see in the doc's squid is capable of proxying ftp. We have
set up squid on a linux box (STABLE5.5, linux 2.2.6) with ncsa_auth. The
proxy machine connects to another linux machine (also 2.2.6 with
ipchains) with a connection to the internet. for security reasons we set
up ipchains to only do NAT for the proxy machine and another e-mail
machine. So now we want do http and ftp via the proxy machine. HTTP works
fine but FTP (when not in IE doesn't). I tried bullet proof ftp with the
option behind http proxy set and entered a username and password but it
doesn't seem able to connect.

anyone solutions...

f y cn rd ths, dtk wr th gd ptch