回复: proxy-unfriendly sites...

From: Jephe Wu <jwu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 22:43:20 +0800

Hi,
I am using Redhat 6.1 and Squid 1.1.22 come with redhat 5.2, why I use Squid
1.1.22,not Squid 2.x , it is due to Squid 2.2.x never work well , I often
get broken images,incomplete webpage ,but browser reported it have completed
its task, but if I disable proxy setting, using direct IP masquerading ,it
is no any problem
In fact ,I try all Squid 2.2.x version, this problem can not be resolved all
long.

Please advise
thanks
Jephe