Re: Fw: Why doesn't this config work?

From: Kendall Lister <kendall@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:12:54 +1100 (EST)

On Fri, 17 Dec 1999, wangfei wrote:

> ----- Original Message -----
> From: wangfei
> To: squid-users@ircache.net
> Sent: Thursday, December 16, 1999 5:25 PM
> Subject: Why doesn't this config work?

Unfortunately, being presented with multiple copies of a question doesn't
improve our ability to answer it... if it did, I could find a Grand
Unified Theory using only a photocopier. Rest assured, someone, somewhere,
is thinking about your problem right now, and if they can give you an
answer, they will.

--
 Kendall Lister, Systems Operator for Charon I.S. - kendall@charon.net.au
  Charon Information Services - Friendly, Cheap Melbourne ISP: 9589 7781