Cache manager: where's average object size?

From: Steve Snyder <swsnyder@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 11:46:47 -0500 (EST)

I would like to determine the actual average object size of the items
in my Squid (2.2S5) cache. My intent is to tune Squid by using the
actual average size in calculations rather than the default size of
13KB.

The problem is, I can't seem to find this value in the cachemgr.cgi
output. Can someone tell me which heading this value can be found
under?

Thank you.

*** Steve Snyder ***