Re: HTTP/1.0 AND 1.1 problem in squid

From: Emmanuel PIERRE <epierre@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 17:31:56 +0000

> > Connection: close
> >
> > so it seems to me that Squid answers in HTTP/1.1 mannet to a 1.0
> > request.
> >

> Squid never answers with HTTP/1.0, but does use
> HTTP 1.1 features which are compatible with
> HTTP 1.0 (most are, and this is part of the
> protocol specification).
>
> However, if it gets an HTTP 0.0 response, it is not
> allowed to upgrade it.

to go further with this problem, people with AOL browser 4 or 5 going on
the unaccelerated port 81 have no problem, and on squid have.

The only thing I have noticed between both headers are those after the
content-type (Age, X-cache).

Is there any way I can do a quick-fox by suppression them ?

Regards,

        Emmanuel