Have any method to let FreeBSD with Squid 2.2STABLE5 support unde rscores?

From: ¤ý²Ð¦t <starry_wang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 15:10:55 +0800

Dear All:
   As i know , we can patch squid to support underscores!!but FreeBSD seems
not support underscores URL.
 Recently, we find getting more and more web site using underscores URL, and
our clients complaint us ,they can not access those web site (becuase we use
Transprancy proxy,our clients can not disable proxy)...

  Have any idea to resolve this problem??

  Thanks!!