Kernel Panic

From: Marcelo O. Rodriguez <marcelo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 12:46:28 -0300

I'm running squid 2.2Stable5 on a SCO 5.0.4 Box (HP Netserver LDpro 200
160MB ram)

It worked fine, but know I am getting Panic Kernel error and system crash
after a few minutes of starting squid. While squid is not running
everything seem to be OK.

Last change I done was to install the SCO's Y2K patches, What I would like
to know before uninstalling the SCO patches to confirm, is if somebody else
has suffered this problem nor knows a solution for it.

TIA

Marcelo Rodriguez Bv. Guzman 1033
IT manager (5000) - Cordoba ,Argentina
DEAM S.R.L. Tel: 54-351-423-3506