Too many queued dnsserver requests

From: Christopher Raven <c.raven@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 04:03:43 +0000

Hi,
I looked through the mail archives but couldn't see the answer to this.
My Squid cache just stopped working and all I can see is the error:

<snip>Too many queued dnsserver requests

I am running FreeBSD 3.3, the dnsserver lives in
/usr/local/libexec/dnsserver and I have made the entire pathway to it
open in case this was a permissions thing. Nothing seems to be working
here - the dnsserver occasionally coughs-up an unable to execute error
.. So I'm lost here.

The proper IP's are recorded in /etc/resolv.conf and also in squid.conf
for my primary and secondary name servers.

Any help would be appreciated thanks,

Chris R.

--
chris@cian.net