Re: Cascading

From: <mbailey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 18:49:02 -0500 (EST)

He could always go to the devel versions and uce wccp with a cisco router.
Has a couple nice features. Will split the load though by IP not by usage.
Also if both fail it will go direct to the internet. Also is transparent
to the user..

--Matt

Matthew S. Bailey, President Journey Communications, Inc.
mbailey@journey.net PO Box 2003
(517) 779-2400 Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858

Inexpensive Wholesale Services for Michigan -- michix.com