Tried EVERYTHING, but Squid simply refuses to cache some sites :((

From: Ivan Todoroski <grnch@dont-contact.us>
Date: 07 Jan 2000 00:10:52 +0100

First of all, I read the FAQ and didn't find anything. Now here's the
problem:

Squid caches site www.ubersoft.net (and many others) perfectly, but
simply refuses to cache eg. www.debian.org (and many others)!!! Tried
with default setup of refresh_patterns and it didn't work. Then I
added this:

refresh_pattern . 1440 60% 20160

but still no go. In an act of desperation I tried this:

refresh_pattern . 1440 60% 20160 override-expire override-lastmod

but still nothing... <sigh> There is either something wrong with
Squid, or I'm terribly misunderstanding the refresh_pattern directive!

I'm providing the HTTP headers that the HTTP client produced on first
access to both www.debian.org and www.ubersoft.net (Squid was
shutdown, the cache was completely cleared (rm -r) and directories
rebuilt with 'squid -z' before running client):

Headers for www.ubersoft.net:
HTTP/1.0 200 OK