META Tags in Squid ERROR messages

From: Matthew King <noodle@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 17:26:13 +1100

Hi.

I just wanted to know if anyone had encountered any problems with
editing the squid ERROR files to include meta tags such as the
refresh tag? I want to have the error message displayed for several
seconds and then have the client forwarded to a page containing
information that is specific to the error that they just encountered.

I don't see why this would not function, but i just thought i would
see if anyone else had ever tried this.

Cya
Matthew

Matthew King: Sys Admin, Quakers Hill High School.
My ICQ#: 2342475
Message me!

Cellular Phone: +61 415 257 516
E-Mail: noodle@penguinpowered.com