Re: Protected Websites with NT-IIS4

From: Ahsan Khan <ahsank@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 03:10:04 +0500

humm ,,

        well it seems some thing wrong as i also have the same setup in one
of my proxy and i normally use apache .htaccess file for securing the sites.
My squid never gave like that , more over i believe most of the porn sites
contain the same method of authentication too. if u wanna try this acl u can
try this which tells not proxy request comming for this domain ...

acl local-servers dstdomain one.net.pk
always_direct allow local-servers

this will exclude one.net.pk to be cached .. so let see if its works..

With Regards
Ahsan Khan
Sr. System Admin
Internet Division (OneNet)