Re: comm_accept: FD 26: (71) Protocol error

From: visolve cache <visolve_cache@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 23:04:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Your clients made a request to your server and the
request is put on to TCP incoming connection queue but
the client tore down the connection before the server
could accept it. I.e. your server ignored its clients
for too long.

Regards,
visolve cache.

--- Francisco Cortez Camacho <fcortez@cfe.gob.mx>