Parent cache problems

From: Coutts, Ashe <ashe_squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 09:04:46 -0800

I have squid running on RedHat 6.0. The system is at a high school
and works well. Our county school office is our ISP and also is
running a caching system with content filtering. I have attempted to
have the RD 6/squid point to the county's system to use their
filtering. This use to work but now does not. The line I have in my
squid.conf is:
"cache_peer 204.48.128.30 parent 3128 7"
When I first set up the system a year or so ago attempting to go to
playboy.com would respond with a "page denied" response from the
county. Now I only get the denied response when I place their ip
and port #s as my proxy within my browser. Any ideas what may
have changed or that I'm doing incorrectly?? Thanks in advance -
Ashe Coutts

"Life can only be understood backwards;
  but it must be lived forwards."
   -- Soren Kierkegarrd 1813-1855