Re: How to make my parent retrieve misses?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 07:03:06 +0100

Which Squid version are you using?

Are you sure they are fetching misses from you? See your access.log and
pay attention to the source address of the requests.

Which Squid version are you using? The mentioned error is seen on false
hits for a sibling peer, and Squid-2.2 or later should never send this
message to the user (it's only used internally between the squids).

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker