Squid Redirector

From: Panagiotis Malakoudis <pmal@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 14:08:34 +0200

Hello people,
Excuse me if this is off-topic

I'm trying to use squidGard in order to orginize my acl and porno blockage
files and to make squid more stable and faster in serving request.
I have the following question because this is my first try with redirectors.
For the porno blockage I don't actually block access but instead I send them
to a very small access pool( 0.2K)
My question is ...
Can I use the redirector (squidGuard) to access the porno databases but also
use the output with the delay pools?

Following you will find a basic configuration for squidGard that I plan to
use.
Note that with this configuration the priviledged group will NOT be able to
access the porn sites.
What I want to do is use the delay pool feature from squid.

Thanx in advance...

----
logdir /usr/local/squidGuard/log
dbhome /usr/local/squiGard/db