squid causes browser to hang on refresh.

From: Jay Wilson <jwilson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 09:40:04 -0600

We have squid 2.3 devel 3 (we will be upgrading soon) using wccp for
transparent proxying. When a user initially goes to a site that is cached,
squid works very well, but when a users clicks on the refresh button the
reload only loads about half way and then hangs. A forced refresh (ctrl-f5)
works fine, but the refresh button hangs almost every time it is used. Any
ideas what would cause this and how to fix it??

Jay Wilson
Internet Manager
Access L.L.C. <http://www.accessllc.net/>
HIGH SPEED INTERNET ACCESS FOR BUSINESS