Re: Mangled HTTP response?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 20:41:37 +0100

Adrian Daminato wrote:

> For some reason, there are about 140 null and/or other binary characters
> printed before the HTTP response headers.

Only thing I can think of is persistent connections out of sync, where
the "random" data seen is the tail of the previous object. This can be
seen if the server sends a short content-length on a persistent
connection. If this is the case then the request you should look into is
the request prior to the failure.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker