Re: Unidentified subject!

From: Ahsan Khan <ahsank@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 06:55:50 +0500

Well no infact what u do is that u told squid to accept connections on port
80 which is basically web server port. In this case u can not run web server
on the same machine and if u wanna run it in anycase u have to change the
port for www server. just do that in apache httpd.conf and then restart that
and it will start working but on different port.

With Regards
Ahsan Khan
Sr. System Admin
Internet Division (OneNet)