Logging Question

From: BJ Peterson <bj.peterson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 23:20:31 -0700

Hello,

I'm somewhat new to the list and to running a proxy box. The reason for
us to use Squid is to log access to the internet. We have an upstream
ICS Caching box running the X-Stop Filter list. We have the Squid
logging server pointing at the ICS Caching box. We would like to have
the category that the ICS box is returning for filtered sites to be
added to the Squid logs. Is this possible? And if so, how?

Any help would be appreciated,

TIA,

BJ