Squid Mailing List timestamps missing?

From: <Ted_Rule@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 12:12:35 +0000

The last few messages I've got through on this list appear to
have a Date: header missing.

Our Notes system reports a "Posted Date" header , but with no value
to it. Looking at various other mailing lists, the "Posted Date" header does
have a value.

Methinks the Mailing List Server is somehow - perhaps - generating a blank
SMTP "Date: " header - or maybe - dare I even say it - its a Y2k bug?.

In the sample posting below, I would normally expext the contents of the Date:
field to be copied in after "on", as in:

Henrik Nordstrom <hno@hem.passagen.se> on 21/01/2000 at 12:23:33

but all I'm seeing is:

Henrik Nordstrom <hno@hem.passagen.se> on

Ted Rule,