Re: Urgent question

From: Jeffrey Borg <jeffrey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 08:42:49 +1100 (EST)

On Mon, 24 Jan 2000, Ralf Bender wrote:

> Hello
> somebody told me that's possible to create a portal site with squid.
>
> We want do so in our intranet. A user logs in and the first thing
> happend must be a redirection to a portalsite. After this he can do
> what he want :-)
There really isn't such a thing as logging in with http at all

but maybe taking say a 2 hour time out and implementing it in a redirector
will do the trick so that if client x dosen't request anything within 2
hours then the next requet from client x is a 302:http://portalsite.com/
returned from the redirector