Re: Need your help...

From: Ahsan Khan <ahsank@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 17:16:02 +0500

Hi,

    Its Great to listen from you Need Help No problem ,, Hum so u are also
from Pakistan.. Which ISP..??

The Steps are as below.

1:- Get the Latest Version Of MRTG
2:- Get the sample Config file from squid FAQ page.
4:- Insert Your MIB path in that file
5:- run ./mrtg proxy.cfg <where proxy.cfg> will be the sample file from
squid FAQ.

Yeah the difference is that you have lot of options in Linux and u can
modify many thing at the time of copilations where as SUN systems are
Somewhat static and nothing else, well i believe that a RAW linux filesystem
is not better then SUN is but if u are and Experience user of Linux You can
Make it the Most PowerFull OS.

Just follow this and Enjoy..:-)))

With Regards
Ahsan Khan