Redirectors

From: <paguilar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 20:06:30 -0600 (CST)

Hi, I'm working on a project that has to modify every url the
browser request to a local url that must have 2 frames, the first frame is
a local CGI, but the second frame must be the requested url.

The available redirectors (squirm, squidGuard, jesred, etc) can modified
the url, but the problem is:
When the redirector returns the 4 parameters (url, ip, inetd, method) to
squid, squid returns to the browser de new html (the one with the 2
frames), one frame it's ok because it's local (the CGI), but the other
frame (the url requested) is not returned because squid doesn't make the
remote request, it doesn't look for the remote url.

Is there a way that squid looks for the remote url?
Where can I find some information to solve this problem?

Thanks.

                                        Pedro Aguilar Iniestra
                                        paguilar@isite.ciceana.org.mx