Re: Problems with admuser.cgi

From: Wayne Bastow <wbastow@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 09:28:18 +1100

Hi,
I have it working here. You should probably subscribe to the mailing
list at the site you got the software from and ask your questions there.
Are you getting the name of the password file in the drop down list
before the "add new user" screen?

Wayne

>Hi, I've been playing around with sqmgrlog, admuser.cgi and chpasswd.cgi for the last
>couple of days and everything is working ok except when I go into the admuser.cgi
>utility the only option I get is to add a new user...the readme says you are meant to
>be able to add, delete, change and disable a user....I get the following options:
>
>add new user
>sort
>return
>a search box + go button
>Next
>Previous
>Top
>Bottom
>
>Looks to me there should be a list of users.
>
>Is anyone else using this product and got it to work ok.

>Dean Grubb
>Customer Support Officer
>TAFE Tasmania - Devonport Campus
>email: grubbda@tafe.tas.edu.au

Wayne Bastow - DBA - Central Coast Health Phone: 61 2 43203231
Email: wbastowATccahsDOThealthDOTnswDOTgovDOTau
Linux, the choice of a GNU generation Kernel 2.2.5-15  on a i686
 Bell Labs Unix -- Reach out and grep someone.