Logging

From: James Lamb <xtc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 11:04:13 +1100

Hello,
Im sorry if this question has been asked before, but i couldnt find it in teh archieve or the FAQ pages.
I have just recently added my squid log files (access.log in particular) to a log rotator. But since adding it, the file does not seem to be getting appended with new access log information. I killed the daemon and restarted it and it still does not seem to be working. Is there anyway around this? or what could be causing this.
We have chosen to use the other log file rotator as apposed to the squid rotator due to backing up the logs on another server that is firewalled from the world as we use the logs for billing and so forth.
thankyou in advance