RE: Differences with Netscape or MSIE

From: Stephane Bonnell <stephane.bonnell@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 10:25:58 +0100

Hi,

        I had a problem accessing secure servers with squid on a MacIntosh
using MS IE 4.5. I tried wath you said for Netscape, changing the name of
the proxy for https, and now it works ! The Navigator considers now, there
are two different proxies and accept https...

---
Stephane Bonnell - Riff International Production - France
stephane.bonnell@riff-prod.fr
http://www.riff-prod.fr/