dnsserver problem with aliases HELP

From: <thomas.hoefler@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 15:50:26 +0100

I have a problem accessing URLīs that are aliases like squid.nlanr.net.

Error msg:

----
While trying to retrieve the URL: http://squid.nlanr.net/Squid/
The following error was encountered:
Unable to determine IP address from host name for squid.nlanr.net
The dnsserver returned:
DNS Domain 'squid.nlanr.net' is invalid: Host not found (authoritative).
This means that:
 The cache was not able to resolve the hostname presented in the URL.
 Check if the address is correct.
----
Generated Fri, 04 Feb 2000 16:53:08 GMT by srv-http.dataaustria.com
(Squid/2.2.STABLE3)
but I can access squid-cache.org
so I know that the problem is not the squid homepage, because without proxy
the site is accessable
I know has something to do with the resolver (dnsserver process), because
'squid.nlanr.net' is an alias of squid-cache.org
Please Help